Buy Kratom Seeds and Benefit from its Amazing Effects!
With growing popularity as an alternative to prescribed medication, Kratom is one of the natural wonders. Originally, it was used in traditional medicines to cure natives of ailments and injuries where it grows. In recent years it has been becoming popular with many people with health issues around the world. It is widely available online, and easy to use. But, if you have green fingers, why not consider the option to buy kratom seeds and produce your own!
What is Kratom?
If you are a newcomer, let’s just fill you in. Kratom or Mitragyna speciosa is a relative of the coffee plant. It is a tropical ever green tree and can be found in South-East Asia, such as: Indonesia, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea and Thailand. Depending on where it is grown it has varying healing properties. For example it can help:
- Reduce tiredness
- Enhance mood
- Relieve pain
- Help with opioid withdrawal
We would like to point out that there are positive and negative feedback with kratom users. There has been little research been done on the plant in the western medical industry. It is advisable to do your research and begin with small amounts when first using it.
How do you grow kratom?
Back to buying kratom seeds here are some useful tips to help produce the perfect plant:
- Kratom seeds are lightweight and only have 20% viability. This means you will need to plant at least 10 seeds per pot
- Ensure the soil is fertile and moist, the seeds need soil of a PH level of 5.5 to 6.5 (PH paper is inexpensive and will test the soil)
- The seeds need plenty of sunshine and wind, it is advisable to mist the seeds as a high humidity is needed
- Kratom needs high temperatures of between 24 and 32 degrees Celsius. Also make sure they get plenty of light, you can buy LED and fluorescent tubes to grow them indoors
- Water and feed the soil regularly to guarantee high quality kratom
- The seeds need to germinate so cover and keep moist for a few days until you see plant growth
- Be patient kratom can be slow to grow! You can expect to see results within 3 weeks. After that you will need to wait for 6 months before transplanting them. You can harvest when the plant or tree is a year old. Autumn is the best time to harvest when the leaves have the highest alkaloid content.
- Older seeds and dried seeds are harder to grow than fresh
- Buy your preferred kratom type seed to suit your condition
Where to Buy Kratom Seeds and Plants?
We hope these tips have helped you to save time from continually ordering online and waiting for kratom products to arrive. Having a supply on hand is convenient, and over time can save you money. Like all herbal products make sure you do your research to find the right strain to suit you.
Finally, some sellers supply live plants just beware that transportation can damage the plants and they can be more expensive. But, they can save time. So if you do not want to buy kratom seeds invest in the plants!